2023 Bible Reading Plan
Maybe you’ve said, “This year, I want to read my Bible more regularly but don’t know where to begin.”
There is no right way or wrong way to read the Bible, but a plan is a helpful tool.
Join us with an easy-to-follow guide. Click on this link.
If you stick with this plan, at the end of the year, you will have read 23 of 66 books in the Bible! You’ll be challenged, encouraged and inspired each day as you read God’s personal story to you.
- Begins January 30, but you can start anytime.
- Includes reading from both the Old Testament and New Testament.
- Upon completion, you will have read 23 of the 66 books of the Bible.
- Offers a reading 5-days-a-week so you can catch up on Saturday/Sunday.
- A typical day includes reading 2-4 chapters.